by Dave Horn
So here it is…the 21st century so I thought I would check out ‘twitter’. Besides the high quality tweets coming from an un-named band that apparently runs a cab company with really loud stereos 😉 I came across Billy Sheehan. Billy Sheehan for those unfamiliar with bass players (imagine that!), is considered by many including myself to be the most talented “rock bassist” out there. I have seen him in concert twice at Massey Hall, once with Steve Vai and the G3 tour, and once alone with Vai. Although I have signed up to every fan site I could find, I still manage to miss him when he is in town. Now that I can follow him on twitter I hopefully won’t miss out on any of his future nearby gigs. If anyone is interested in following Billy’s tweets you can sign up here: http://twitter.com/BillyonBass
- Brucifer’s CD Reviews – Elvis Presley – A Boy From Tupelo – The Complete 1953 – ’55 Recordings
- Brucifer’s CD Reviews – KISS – Destroyer – Resurrected
- Brucifer’s CD Reviews – Loverboy – Rock N Roll Revival
- Brucifer’s CD Reviews – Lynyrd Skynyrd – Last Of A Dying Breed
- Brucifer’s CD Reviews – The Darkness – Hot Cakes
- No public Twitter messages.